Can I Have My Criminal Charges Reduced?

Many individuals wonder if they can get their charges reduced from a DUI to a lesser charge. This option is available to many individuals, yet if they choose an inexperienced Washington lawyer who does not understand the complexities associated with DUI law, they can miss out.

Get Help Seeking A Reduction Of Your Criminal Charges

Judge John E. Turner (Ret.) has over 30 years of experience working with individuals who have been charged with all kinds of DUIs. He has handled thousands of DUI/DWI cases in court. He is comfortable in the courtroom and is prepared to aggressively negotiate.

If Judge Turner is able to find any weaknesses in your case, he may be able to reduce your charge to reckless driving, negligent driving, deferred prosecution or even get your case dismissed. He will examine the following:

  • Police reports
  • Witness statements
  • The procedure by which you were arrested
  • Accuracy of the Breathalyzer machines that were used in your specific arrest

Any reduction comes with different mandatory jail time and/or license suspension. Judge Turner will carefully explain your options as he diligently protects your rights in the courtroom.

Contact Olympia Attorney And Judge John E. Turner (Ret.) For A Free Phone Consultation

Are you asking yourself, "What could I get my charges reduced to?" Schedule a free initial phone consultation with an Olympia breath test refusal attorney, call 360-464-1650 or email Judge Turner.